Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NEW COLLECTION ¨MUSICAL FACES¨

I am really enjoying my time in Guatemala, new projects are popping and I'm keeping pretty busy... Some months ago I was invited to participate in the PlayList Exhibition, organized by Revista Capiusa to launch the  "VI Festival of Graphic Design Capiusa". The coolest thing is that the exhibitions will show the work of the four winners of the last contests, including me, so we are four Guatemalan chicks showing 10 pieces each. Each piece represents one of our favorite songs and will be shown in 10" x 10" formats... See preview below! I'll be posting photos of the whole collection after the opening!
If you are in Guatemala don't miss the opening, it will be fun!
Place: Galeria Casa Roja
Where: 3era Avenida 6-51 zona 1 (Frente a libreria Fatima), Guatemala.
When: Saturday April 28
Time: from 6pm

No comments:

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.