Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MUNNY GOES MY WAY


Vinyl toys have created a revolution, I became part of this revolution a few years ago while living in New York City. These toys are grown up toys, collector items that have been very popular in Asian Countries but it wasn't until KID ROBOT started making their own collections in the USA that the revolution in the western world started. Vinyl Toys are in brief, designer toys, they are beautifully shaped and transformed to reflect each artist's style and point of view. What can I say, I'm a fan of these tiny toys and have started my own collection now.... A few years ago, my roommate Cindy got me a Munny, a do it yourself vinyl toy by Kid Robot, it's like a blank canvas that you can customize and give your own style and it wasn't until two days ago that I finally got the courage to mess with it and give it my style so here's the result!
 

No comments:

Don't use anything within this site without permission of Alejandra Barahona aka Bara... In you want to use my work please send me an e-mail and I'll listen to your proposal.